Why choose Arachas?
Quick, Easy & Specific. Let Us Help You. Get in touch with us, answer a few questions, and we’ll get started on your quote.
- Fire, lightning, explosion, smoke, earthquake, storm, flood, weight of snow, subsidence, heave or landslip (cover subject to geographical area)
- Falling trees, branches, telegraph and other utility poles and lamp-posts
- The cost of finding the source of escaped water or oil up to €5,000
- Contents Temporarily at college, university, or boarding school up to €5,000
- Loss of domestic heating oil up to € 5,000
- Replacement Locks following theft or loss of keys up to €750
- Covers up to 10,000 business equipment & 1,000 business stock
- Accidents to Domestic Employees & PL €2,600,000
- Alternative accommodation & rent up to 20% of the sums insured
- Up to 30 business visitors per week & max of 2 business employees
Peace of mind for home workers
If you’re one of the growing number of people who now work from home, you’re responsible for making sure any home office equipment is safe and secure. Our market-leading insurance options provide comprehensive cover to suit your insurance needs.
Tailored for you
It’s important that you’re aware that a standard Home Insurance policy may not be adequate to cover specialist items such as expensive audio-visual equipment or a photocopier that you may use for work purposes. Different people will have different needs, which is why if you tell us what’s important to you, we’ll do our best to make sure your policy meets your requirements.
The right cover at the right price
We work hard to make sure that you have the reassurance of great-quality, great-value cover from financially secure insurers.
There when you need us
If you do need to make a claim, you’ll have a dedicated claims-handler – and we’ll work with them to make sure that your claim is handled as smoothly and quickly as possible.
The growing number of people operating their business from their home presents a challenge as many insurers will not quote for new household cover in this situation. Our Home Worker policy was developed to provide a facility that meets this need. Your home is more than just your biggest asset – it provides security and a place to live for you and your family, so it’s important to protect it and its contents.
When the unexpected happens, you need to know that help will be on hand to sort things out as quickly as possible with the minimum of stress and disruption so life can get back to normal.
Trust us to look after your insurance so you can enjoy your home.
Fill out our online form or contact us on 01 592 0898 to get your home insurance quote. We’re here to help.