Most policies will cover the following risks:
- Cover as standard for unforeseen events including fire, storm, lightning, explosion, theft or attempted theft, malicious damage, damage from falling trees, escape of water or oil, freezer contents, and subsidence and flood (cover subject to geographical area)
- Cover for the cost of alternative accommodation while repairs are carried out if your home is uninhabitable due to a covered risk
- Fire brigade charges
- Replacement locks if they’re damaged, or if keys are stolen, due to a break-in
Cover for items away from the home such as laptops, jewellery or cameras
- Public and Employers liability
- Cover is also available for additional benefits including access to 24-hour emergency and claims helplines
There when you need us
If you do need to make a claim, you’ll have a dedicated claims-handler – and we’ll work with them to make sure that your claim is handled as smoothly and quickly as possible.
The right cover at the right price
We work hard to make sure that you have the reassurance of great-quality, great-value cover from financially secure insurers.
Quick, easy and clear
Get in touch with us, answer a few brief questions, and we’ll give you an immediate quote.
When you rent a house or apartment it’s your own belongings that make it your home. Landlords are only legally required to insure what belongs to them - buildings, fixtures, fittings, and appliances - so it’s important to have the right contents cover in place for your own possessions.
Your policy will also provide tenants legal liability protection.
When the unexpected happens, you need to know that we are on hand to help sort things out as quickly as possible with the minimum of stress and disruption so life can get back to normal.
That’s what we’re here for. Trust us to look after your insurance so you can relax in your rented home.
Contact us on 01 592 0898 to get your Renters Insurance quote or just go online. We’re here to help.