Cover can include:
- Cover as standard for unforeseen events including fire, storm, lightning, explosion, theft or attempted theft, malicious damage, damage from falling trees, escape of water or oil, freezer contents, and subsidence and flood (cover subject to geographical area)
- Cover for the cost of alternative accommodation while repairs are carried out if your home is uninhabitable due to a covered risk
- Fire brigade charges
- Replacement locks if they’re damaged, or if keys are stolen, due to a break-in
- Cover for items away from the home such as jewellery or cameras
- Public and Employers liability
- Cover is also available for additional benefits including access to 24-hour emergency and claims helplines
Whatever you need, we can help
Your house may be built using metal panels, constructed from timber, have a flat roof, or be unusual in some other way – whatever your home’s non-standard features, give us the details and we’ll do our best to make sure your policy meets your requirements.
The right cover at the right price
We work hard to make sure that you have the reassurance of great-quality, great-value cover from financially secure insurers.
Quick, easy and clear
Get in touch with us, answer a few questions, and we’ll get started on your quote.
Houses built using non-standard methods may present specific insurance challenges and risks, and some insurers may not cover them at all.
We have years of experience in helping to arrange cover for non-standard house insurance all over Ireland. Tell us about your house and we’ll help you arrange cover.
That’s what we’re here for. Trust us to look after your insurance so you can relax knowing your house is protected.
Contact us on 01 592 0898 to get your Non-Standard House Insurance quote. We’re here to help.