Cover can include:
- Cover as standard for unforeseen events including fire, storm, lightning, explosion, theft or attempted theft, malicious damage, damage from falling trees, escape of water or oil, freezer contents, and subsidence and flood (cover subject to geographical area).
- Cover for the cost of alternative accommodation while repairs are carried out if your home is uninhabitable due to a covered risk.
- Fire brigade charges.
- Replacement locks if they’re damaged, or if keys are stolen, due to a break-in.
- Cover for items away from the home such as jewellery or cameras.
- Public and Employers’ liability.
- Please note that AirBnB provides cover to protect hosts. This policy is additional to that provided by AirBnB and as such we will only consider a claim once we have received written confirmation that your host protection or host guarantee insurance policy does not provide cover for your loss.
Peace of mind for AirBnB hosts
Our market-leading insurance options provide cover for your main residence, holiday home or buy-to-let property, and everything in it, against damage or loss when you rent it out through AirBnB – as well as legal liability protection for you in the event of a claim arising from AirBnB rentals.
Tailored for you
We offer policies designed to meet your specific needs as an AirBnB host.
The right cover at the right price
We work hard to make sure that you have the reassurance of great-quality, great-value cover from financially secure insurers.
Homes and holiday homes are more than just investments – they provide security for you and your family. So if you decide to generate some income from them, or from buy-to-let properties, or by renting them out through AirBnB, it’s important to have the right protection in place. Standard home insurance may not cover Airbnb activity, or guests who pay to stay in your home.
If the unexpected happens while they are occupied by other people, you need to know that we are on hand to help sort things out as quickly as possible with the minimum of stress and disruption. Trust us to look after your insurance so you can concentrate on being an AirBnB Superhost.
Contact us on 01 592 0898 to get your AirBnB Insurance quote. We’re here to help.