Why choose Arachas?
Cyber risks are now a fact of life for any business dealing with electronic data. Threats can come from a wide range of sources, from negligent or rogue employees to external organised crime networks. Arachas offer you:
- Comprehensive market-leading insurance to cover your business against the risk of cyber-attacks.
- Clear and concise advice to help you choose your cover, and update you on your quote within 24 hours.
- Practical support following a data breach including forensic investigations, legal and regulatory advice, credit monitoring and system auditing.
What’s covered at a glance:
Cyber Business Interruption
Compensation for loss of income caused by a cyber event, plus the additional cost of work to rectify the issue.
If someone hacks into your business network, we will help with the cost of repair, restoration or replacement if the hacker damages your website, programs or electronic data.
Telecommunication fraud is becoming more frequent, we will be on hand if your business is subjected to intentional malicious misuse of your telecom system by third parties.
Take a closer look
Whatever you want, we’ve got it.
Practical support following a data breach including forensic investigations, legal and regulatory advice, credit monitoring and system auditing.
Payment and defence of claims made by customers and third parties for failing to keep data safe, including regulatory investigations and civil penalties where allowed.
Protection if the company mistakenly infringes third party copyright, or inadvertently libels, a third party in email or electronic communication.
Loss of net income due to termination of services by clients or reduction in business and brand value where the loss arises directly from a networking event Social engineering exploits including misrepresentation of fact or intentional, malicious, willful or fraudulent act by a third party which misleads an employee leading to money, securities or assets being transferred, paid, distributed, altered, corrupted or lost customers, money or assets from your account.
- Under the Data Protection Acts 1988 to 2018 and the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) (GDPR), every business is subject to fines and penalties – up to as much as 4% of annual turnover - for failing to securely protect all personal data it processes. This includes digital data.
- It’s crucial to plan for and protect against these risks as fully and effectively as possible – and to have support in place so that if anything unexpected happens, expert help is on hand to get things back on track as quickly as possible. That’s what we’re there for.
- We provide market-leading insurance backed by support from expert teams who understand cyber risk. Trust us to look after your insurance, so you can concentrate on looking after your business.
- Call us on 015920896 to receive a quote for your Cyber Insurance.