IT Helpdesk Engineer / Level 2
Permanent / Full Time -
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Hands on troubleshooting experience resolving a wide range of technical issues relating to Office PC’s and server operating systems, Office 365 email, Printers, Network Software, Backup devices, internet connections etc.)
- Experience in Exchange 2016 and O365 setup and administration.
- Experience in Active Directory administration.
- Experience in Citrix Administration.
- Experience in Server Level troubleshooting.
- Backup Solutions - good knowledge of backup solutions, with experience in VEEAM preferred software.
- Experience working and troubleshooting Avaya phone system or similar.
- Experience working and troubleshooting videoconferencing system.
- Experience and Working knowledge of networking concepts and technologies in a support environment.
- Escalate non-standard problems and work with 3rd party support partners to problem resolution where appropriate.
- Alert management to reoccurring problems and patterns of problems.
- Undertake special projects as directed.
- Willing to travel across different Arachas sites as and when required.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Third level Technical qualification preferred, or alternative.
- Microsoft MCP or CompTIA A+ Networking qualification.
- Min of 5 years IT support experience in a similar role.
- Excellent technical aptitude and troubleshooting skills.
- A strong customer-focused communicator with excellent interpersonal skills.
If you are confident you have the relevant experience and qualifications for this opportunity, please send your most up to date CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org