Why Choose Arachas?
We’ll help support parents & children by making sure they have adequate & reliable insurance cover in place.
- Comprehensive specialist insurance covering the liabilities of Parents Associations.
- Tailored specifically to insure social and fund-raising events organised by primary and secondary school Parents Associations.
- We’ll give you clear and concise advice to help you choose your cover, and update you on your quote within 24 hours.
What’s Covered At A Glance?
If you're looking for public liability, we’ve got you covered.
In the event of an unexpected work accident, your policy includes protection for your employees.
- Public Liability €13,000,000
- Employer's Liability €13,000,000
- Liability arising from the employment of teachers for extra curricular activity: meetings, social/fund-raising events, extra classes, classroom and playground supervision (where agreed by the Board of Management)
When you’re organising a fund-raising or social event connected to a school, you need to have confidence that, in the event of an accident occurring, the legal interests of the Association are protected.
That’s what we’re there for. Working with our dedicated claims team, we will ensure that any legal challenge is managed to its conclusion. Trust us to look after your insurance, so you can concentrate on making your events a success.
For New Associates
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Scheme number will be allocated
- Use this number to apply for cover online
For Existing Clients
- Click here to buy cover online
- You will need your reference number from your renewal notice (i.e. PAS/9999)