Why choose Arachas?
With device insurance you won’t need to worry about accidents or theft, you won’t be without your technology for long.
- We offer you more choice from trusted insurers. Choose the policy and price that's right for you
- 90% of customers stay with us year on year because we do what we say and we keep our promises
- Getting insurance with us is quick and easy, it just takes 5mins to quote and buy online. You can use our MyArachas digital wallet to access your documents anytime, anywhere you need them
Why choose Arachas?
Accidental Damage up to €1500
Accidents do happen, phones and tablets can easily get dropped or smashed. We’ll make it easy for you to get talking again.
Liquid Damage up to €1500
You need to act fast when your phone or tablet comes into contact with liquid but sometimes it’s not possible to avoid damage. We will arrange for the repair or replacement of your device.
Theft or Loss €1500
A busy life on the move means your phone can easily get lost or stolen. We will replace your device so you don’t have to feel disconnected for long.
Unauthorised Calls €1500
When you lose your phone, you don’t want to worry about paying for fraudulent calls so we.
Frequently asked questions
Q1: What is Gadget insurance?
Gadget Insurance is a new cost-effective way to protect our most valuable and important every day gadgets that we would be lost without. The device insured must be 12months old and purchased in the Republic of Ireland.
Q2: What is covered under the policy?
- For accidental damage claims we will repair or replace up to a limit of €1,500
- Lost or stolen phones we replace the specified device up to a limit of €1,500
- Unauthorised calls up to a limit of €1,500
- For accidental damage claims we will repair or replace up to a limit of €1,000
- Lost or stolen phones we replace the specified device up to a limit of €1,000
- For liquid damage we will repair or replace up tot a limit of €1,000
Q3: Am I covered outside Ireland?
The insurance only covers devices bought and used in the Republic of Ireland. Cover is extended to include use of the device anywhere in the world up to a maximum of 60days in total, in any single 12-month period.
Q4: How do I add items or make a change to my policy?
To make a change you can contact our team on 01 293 2818 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Q5: How do I claim?
To make a change you can contact our team on 01 293 2818.
Q6: Is there an excess?
Yes there is an excess fee of €50 payable on all claims.
Q7: Do I need proof of purchase in the event of a claim?
Once a claim is submitted you will be required to provide a valid proof of purchase in the name of the insured.
Insure your Device today
Looking for reliable device insurance? We’ll arrange your cover quickly so you can enjoy your new gadget.